This Bunny Where Are You? Listening game is an engaging and stimulating group activity which is perfect for for the Spring and Easter season.
Listening games are a brilliant way to develop auditory skills and social development. Learning to listen properly is key to following directions and really connecting with class-room group activities.
Because children are so keen to play them over and over they become a valuable teaching tool, the repetition and practice serving to both consolidate their listening and social skills and to develop a whole host of new vocabulary all under the guise of playing a fun game!
How To Play Little Bunny Where Are You? Listening game
- Print off the sheet music below. The little song is very easy and quick to pick up, just a question and answer focusing on the SO – MI interval.
- Everyone sits in a circle, and one child is chosen to sit in the middle hiding their eyes.
- All sing the first phrase together, and then the teacher points to one child silently, who then sings the answering phrase as a solo.
- The child in the middle must then guess who was singing.
- The ‘Bunny’ then sits in the middle and becomes the new guesser. Continue the game until everyone has had a go in the middle.
Print off the sheet music forLittle Bunny Where are you?
Get musical inspiration into your inbox!
Receive updates from Let's Play Music straight into your inbox!