This Bunny Where Are You? Listening game is an engaging and stimulating group activity which is perfect for for the Spring and Easter season.
Listening games are a brilliant way to develop auditory skills and social development. Learning to listen properly is key to following directions and really connecting with class-room group activities.
Because children are so keen to play them over and over they become a valuable teaching tool, the repetition and practice serving to both consolidate their listening and social skills and to develop a whole host of new vocabulary all under the guise of playing a fun game!
How To Play Little Bunny Where Are You? Listening game
- Print off the sheet music below. The little song is very easy and quick to pick up, just a question and answer focusing on the SO – MI interval.
- Everyone sits in a circle, and one child is chosen to sit in the middle hiding their eyes.
- All sing the first phrase together, and then the teacher points to one child silently, who then sings the answering phrase as a solo.
- The child in the middle must then guess who was singing.
- The ‘Bunny’ then sits in the middle and becomes the new guesser. Continue the game until everyone has had a go in the middle.
Print off the sheet music forLittle Bunny Where are you?
Stay up to date with Let's Play Music!
Receive new post notifications and updates from Let's Play Music straight in your inbox!