The First Piano Lessons eBook is designed to be an introduction to the piano for small children. It’s packed full with exercises that help introduce small children to the piano in a fun, engaging and tactile way. The lessons and activities have been specially developed with younger children in mind and are designed to engage and encourage little ones while building a firm foundation for the future.
Since launching the First Piano Lessons eBook 2 years ago, we have sold over 2000 copies to many happy parents, teachers and little piano pupils!
The First Piano Lessons ebook includes:
- Step by step guide on how to teach basic piano for young beginners
- Tried and tested games and activities
- New original exercises for introducing the piano to little ones<
- Compiled for easy use and convenience
- Lots of printable resources and flashcards
- Extra exclusive content to support lessons and practice
- Fun and friendly way to build a firm foundation and lasting love of the piano
- Some Tips: Before You Get Going
- How to Get Started
- The Easiest Way to Learn the Notes
- Introducing the Note Family
- Fingers and Fingering
- Looking at the Music
- Motivation: Practice Makes Perfect!
- How to Plan a Beginner’s Lesson
- Useful Resources
20 Pages of Printables and Worksheets:
- Animal Note Piano Keys
- Blank Piano Keyboard
- A5 Note Family Cards (US Note Names and European Note Names)
- Small Music Notation Flash Cards
- The Clock Song Piano Music
- The Clock Song Worksheet
- Finger Strengthening Exercise Poster: Up & Down The Escalator
- Finger Strengthening Exercise Poster: Candyfloss
- Birthday Cake Music Notation Game
- Sliding Semitone Snakes
- Spot the Frog
- The Dice Game Practice Chart
If you have any questions about the First Piano Lessons eBook, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!