This Pond Life theme is a lovely choice for spring or summer time. A pond is such a magical place for a child, it is teeming with life and a source of great fascination and wonder!
● Learning solfege with chime bars or resonator bells and color recognition.
● Playing a variety of percussion instruments, recognising the steady beat and the rhythm.
● Listening skills, remembering and echoing patterns and rhythms.
● Singing together with actions – counting, speech development and motor skills.
● Social skills; working in a group, following instructions and building confidence.
● Imaginative movement to music and role play.
These plans are not intended to read as a script, as everyone will have their own teaching style. They aim to provide you with in-depth guidance for a number of related activities that I have found in my years of teaching to be particularly effective and engaging combinations.
I have purchased every lesson you have available and LOVE them all!! I lead music classes for toddlers and preschoolers and I love how each of your lessons builds on each other. They are easy to adapt for the different ages. The parents of my students love that their kids are learning early music education while having a blast and that the kids go home and sing and stomp out rhythms. I would highly recommend your plans to everyone. And I look forward to seeing the other lessons.
There are no reviews yet.