One of the best things about Spring is the arrival of all the baby animals, so this noisy and lively Farms lesson plan explores all the sounds and animals of the farmyard.
This lesson plan covers…
- Learning the solfege scale and playing chime bars or resonator bells and encouraging solo singing with particular focus on MI-RE-DO
- Practicing the steady beat, tapping rhythms and note recognition.
- Imaginative movement, counting, clapping, rhythmic actions and vocal exploration.
- Building confidence, following directions, boosting vocabulary and social skills.
- Playing a variety of different percussion instruments.
- Learning all about the animals on the farm
This lesson is suitable for children of 2 – 6 years old and it is 13 pages long with 6 printables included. If you’re looking for more themes, check out the rest of the lesson plans here or explore all of our digital resources over on our store page.
You can buy and download the Farms music lesson plan using the button below.
These plans are not intended to read as a script, as everyone will have their own teaching style. More, I hope that they will provide you with in-depth guidance for a number of related activities that I have found in my years of teaching to be particularly effective and engaging combinations.
Here’s some feedback from satisfied customers:
“I downloaded the clocks and mice lesson plan and LOVED it. I’d like to start a music program in my classroom based on your lessons. I’d love to buy 30-40 lessons from you to fill up an entire school year if I could!”
“I am starting my first preschool music class next week and I need your website! :)”
“Thanks so much for all your hard work on this website and in putting together such great activities and lessons. I have been following the first piano lessons and easy pieces for the last couple of months with my six and four year old. I learnt oboe for seven years and my piano is pretty basic but these lessons have been so easy and fun to follow…and teach!”
Leave a Reply