Let’s Play Music is just over two years old, and in that time the FIRST PIANO LESSONS has been so popular. There are lots of excellent piano resources out there that are perfect for older beginners, but these lessons are aimed specifically at the youngest and are designed to engage and encourage little ones while building the all important firm foundations for the future.
So today we are very pleased to announce The First Piano Lessons eBook Launch! If you follow the blog then some of the characters and ideas will appear familiar as these are the tried and tested methods which have proved so popular over my years of teaching. But there are also plenty of NEW and ORIGINAL games and exercises, which will be fantastic for supporting young beginners at home or excellent resources for teachers who are looking for some engaging material for their younger pupils.
THE FIRST PIANO LESSONS eBOOK
- Some Tips: Before You Get Going
- How to Get Started
- The Easiest Way to Learn the Notes
- Introducing the Note Family
- Fingers and Fingering
- Looking at the Music
- Motivation: Practice Makes Perfect!
- How to Plan a Beginner’s Lesson
- Useful Resources
Printables and Worksheets Included:
- Animal Note Piano Keys
- Blank Piano Keyboard
- A5 Note Family Cards (US Note Names and European Note Names)
- Small Music Notation Flash Cards
- The Clock Song Piano Music
- The Clock Song Worksheet
- Finger Strengthening Exercise Poster: Up & Down The Escalator
- Finger Strengthening Exercise Poster: Candyfloss
- Birthday Cake Music Notation Game
- Sliding Semitone Snakes
- Spot the Frog
- The Dice Game Practice Chart
Stay up to date with Let's Play Music!
Receive new post notifications and updates from Let's Play Music straight in your inbox!