There is so much spooky fun and musical inspiration rolled into this 30 minute session with pumpkins and witches, bats and ghosts galore! This lesson plan is suitable for children from 2 and a half – 7 years and is 14 pages long, including 5 printables.
This digital lesson plan includes:
- Singing, recognising the steady beat, tapping rhythms.
- Introducing notation, and listening skills.
- Building confidence and social skills.
- Learning about seasonal activities and customs.
- Using and improvising with a variety of percussion instruments.
- Imaginative movement and dramatic role play.
These plans are not intended to read as a script, as everyone will have their own teaching style. More, I hope that they will provide you with in-depth guidance for a number of related activities that I have found in my years of teaching to be particularly effective and engaging combinations.