The Dinosaur Explorers! theme always go down well as a preschool lesson plan with plenty of movement and lots of different dinosaur impersonations! It’s particularly good for imaginative movement and practicing note values and of course it’s an absolute hit with all the little dino fans out there!
This digital lesson plan includes:
- Learning the solfege scale, playing chime bars and resonator bells and encouraging singing.
- Practicing the steady beat with rhythmic actions, developing listening skills, tapping rhythms and introducing notation with the Greedysaurus note value game
- Encouraging the use of imagination through actions and movement.
- Building new vocabulary, counting and social skills
- Playing a variety of different percussion instruments.
These plans are not intended to read as a script, as everyone will have their own teaching style. They aim to provide you with in-depth guidance for a number of related activities that I have found in my years of teaching to be particularly effective and engaging combinations.
I have purchased every lesson you have available and LOVE them all!! I lead music classes for toddlers and preschoolers and I love how each of your lessons builds on each other. They are easy to adapt for the different ages. The parents of my students love that their kids are learning early music education while having a blast and that the kids go home and sing and stomp out rhythms. I would highly recommend your plans to everyone. And I look forward to seeing the other lessons.
There are no reviews yet.