All children love their teddy-bears, so it’s no surprise that this bears lesson plan has always gone down very well. From the simplest tickle rhymes and action songs for the littlest ones, to imaginative sound stories and rhythm games for older children, there is plenty of material to keep everyone happy.
This Bears lesson plan focuses on:
- Exploring contrasting tempos and pitches,
- Counting practice,
- Chime bars – Do-Re-Mi and note recognition with resonator bells,
- Storytelling and imaginative movement,
- Playing a variety of percussion instruments,
- Listening skills, recognising steady beat and playing rhythm games,
- Singing together and joining in with the actions.
This lesson plan appeals to a wide age group from 1 to 7 year olds and is 10 pages long. It includes sheet music, flashcards and a convenient summary sheet to take to the class. Don’t forget to check out our Weekly Lesson Plans post for the full list of the other themes, or you can take a look at our full collection of musical resources over on our store page.
To buy the Bears music lesson plan, use the buttons below.
Interested in ordering however havent been successful on site. Any suggestions? Also how soon can you send the plan after ordering?
Sara Mullett says
We don’t have any problems our end as everything seems to be functioning normally, so it’s probably worth another try. The download links should arrive at the point of sale, but if you need it urgently I can always email the PDF to you direct once the product has been purchased. Just let me know and I’ll send it.😊