- A 13 page music activity plan providing ideas and instructions for a 30 minute Spring themed music lesson.
- 9 Spring themed musical activities
- 7 printable resources included
Who’s it for?
- Classroom teachers, homeschoolers or for fun at home!
- Suitable for 3 – 7 years old
This lesson/activity plan will teach:
- Learning the solfege scale, playing chime bars or resonator bells and encouraging solo singing.
- Practicing the steady beat, tapping rhythms, listening skills and introducing notation.
- Imaginative movement and role play, counting and rhythmic actions.
- Building confidence, working in a group, boosting vocabulary and social skills.
- Playing a variety of different percussion instruments.
These plans are not intended to read as a script, as everyone will have their own teaching style. More, I hope that they will provide you with in-depth guidance for a number of related activities that I have found in my years of teaching to be particularly effective and engaging combinations.
Some feedback from satisfied customers 🙂
I have purchased every lesson you have available and LOVE them all!! I lead music classes for toddlers and preschoolers and I love how each of your lessons builds on each other. They are easy to adapt for the different ages. The parents of my students love that their kids are learning early music education while having a blast and that the kids go home and sing and stomp out rhythms. I would highly recommend your plans to everyone. And I look forward to seeing the other lessons.
I downloaded the clocks and mice lesson plan and LOVED it. I’d love to buy 30-40 lessons from you to fill up an entire school year if I could!
Thanks so much for doing these lessons plans they are great.
Thank you for the quick response and music sheet! Fantastic! I am very pleased with your work!
My students are thoroughly enjoying the lesson plans. You are a fantastic resource.