This week I’m especially excited to publish my Christmas lesson plan, it is such a highlight of the year, and is packed with so many fun activities that there’s plenty to keep little ones occupied and making music right through the Christmas season.
This lesson is suitable for children of 2 – 7 years old and it is 13 pages long with 5 printables included. If you’re looking for more themes, check out the rest of the lesson plans here.
The Christmas lesson plan focuses on the following activities:
- Learning solfege with chime bars or resonator bells
- Playing a variety of percussion instruments, recognising the steady beat and the rhythm.
- Listening skills, remembering patterns and echoing rhythms
- Singing together with actions – speech development and motor skills
- Social skills working in a group and building confidence
- Learning about the Christmas story with puppets and storytelling.
You can buy the Christmas lesson plan by using the button below:
These plans are not intended to read as a script, as everyone will have their own teaching style. More, I hope that they will provide you with in-depth guidance for a number of related activities that I have found in my years of teaching to be particularly effective and engaging combinations.
Here’s some feedback from satisfied customers:
“I downloaded the clocks and mice lesson plan and LOVED it. I’d like to start a music program in my classroom based on your lessons. Is there a way to purchase more than one lesson at a time from you? I’d love to buy 30-40 lessons from you to fill up an entire school year if I could!”
“Thanks so much for doing these lessons plans they are great.”
“I am starting my first preschool music class next week and I need your website!”
Stay up to date with Let's Play Music!
Receive new post notifications and updates from Let's Play Music straight in your inbox!