The Dollies & Babies lesson plan theme is always a guaranteed hit! Younger toddlers love all the rocking and cuddling and older children really engage with the role-play and rhythm games.
This digital lesson plan includes:
- Learning solfege with chime bars or resonator bells
- Playing a variety of percussion instruments, recognising the steady beat and the rhythm.
- Listening skills, remembering patterns and echoing rhythms
- Singing together with actions – speech development, storytelling and role play.
- Social skills; working in a group, following instructions and building confidence.
- Imaginative movement to music.
- 15 pages long including 6 pages printable resources.
This Dollies & Babies lesson plan is suitable for children from 1 – 6 years and should take around 35 mins, but many of the activities can be used again separately whenever you need a short musical activity at any other time for a bit of lively movement or at circle time.